- DDL CONNECT SUBSCRIPTION
At Digital Dream Labs you will be welcomed to an open, inclusive, and diverse organization. We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries to comprehensive health benefits.
Our work is fun, challenging, and rewarding. Our culture promotes curiosity through on-going learning initiatives, a flexible work environment, and benefits to support work-life balance. We are looking for team members who are innovative, customer and growth-focused, and passionate about solving problems and delighting our customers.
Our team at Digital Dream Labs is working on bringing robots to life. We are looking for an experienced engineer who can work with the ESP32-series chips to write the firmware of the robot. The role will also involve architecting, debugging existing code and delivering production ready code. You will report to the project lead, and also share weekly updates with the entire software team.
- Working with other firmware engineers to design and architect the firmware of the robot
- Taking ownership of various modules and delivering readable code
- Documenting code and visualizing architecture using engineering diagrams
- Debug existing code
- Creating a test plan to deploy a factory firmware using test fixtures
- Performing unit testing as necessary on the firmware modules
- 3+ years of experience developing embedded software/firmware
- 2+ years of programming experience in C/C++
- 1+ years of experience with ESP-IDF
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems, specifically, FreeRTOS
- 5+ years of experience developing embedded software/firmware
- 3+ years of programming experience in C/C++
- 2+ years of experience with ESP-IDF
- Knowledge of memory management in C and developing efficient software for devices with low memory;
- Experience with Wifi communication and Protobuf
- Experience with communication protocols such as I2C, I2S, SPI, etc.
- Experience with reading PCB diagrams.
- Experience with being able to use hardware tools to debug PCB boards is a plus.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- In case of no degree, 5 additional years of development experience must be demonstrated using personal/professional projects.
Date: As soon as possible, preferably before the end of August.
Digital Dream Labs is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but we’re considering candidates across the United States. All interviews will be conducted remotely. If you are in the Pittsburgh area and choose to work in the office, the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To be considered, please send your resume and relevant application materials to email@example.com
Back to Job Opportunities