- DDL CONNECT SUBSCRIPTION
Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Specialist
At Digital Dream Labs you will be welcomed to an open, inclusive, and diverse organization. We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries to comprehensive health benefits.
Our work is fun, challenging, and rewarding. Our culture promotes curiosity through on-going learning initiatives, a flexible work environment, and benefits to support work-life balance. We are looking for team members who are innovative, customer and growth-focused, and passionate about solving problems and delighting our customers.
Onsite preferred / possible remote options
Core Responsibilities and Day to Day Activities:
- Managing social media / Adword campaigns
- Support the marketing team’s multi-channel marketing approach (including retail, digital, direct, educational, and informational channels) to effectively target key constituents/segments (including influencers) and differentiate Digital Dream Labs from competitors.
- Assist in initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, social media, or content marketing.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling and testing.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice while participating in editorial direction.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and other efforts.
- Help with monitoring campaign performance on an ongoing basis by contributing to metrics analysis and hone in on opportunities for improvement.
- Help us maintain our finger on the pulse in the world of educational technology and companion robots.
- Embody a user-first mentality and an intense focus on business vision and strategy.
- Continually optimize through testing and internal and external feedback.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities related to DDL marketing, as may be assigned.
2+ years of experience managing campaigns
Some agency experience
Digital Dream Labs is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but we’re considering candidates across the United States. All interviews will be conducted remotely. If you are in the Pittsburgh area and choose to work in the office, the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To be considered, please send your resume and relevant application materials to email@example.com
Back to Job Opportunities