SUMMARY OF POSITION
Digital Dream Labs is seeking a dynamic and motivated intern to help the marketing team with their efforts in launching three consumer electronic products over the next few months. This is a unique opportunity to be in-house and a part of building a consumer brand from the ground up. This role is responsible for engaging with consumers across all modes of communication through clear, compelling, effective, yet light-hearted and witty copy and smart brand strategy.
Supervisor: VP of Product Marketing
You are a highly creative person who has no trouble holding their own in a creative brainstorm to get one truly great idea. You also have deep enthusiasm to learn how to build a successful brand and contribute meaningfully to it. You have an incredibly strong command over written and verbal language skills with a proven ability to inspire an audience through writing long and short form content. You can take existing brand guidelines and transform them into a consistent voice across all communication channels. You have experience building voice guidelines and other modes of internal communication. You are thrilled to join a small and dedicated marketing team excited to bring robots to life and inspire education through play.
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the marketing team’s multi-channel marketing approach (including retail, digital, direct, educational, and informational channels) to effectively target key constituents/segments (including influencers) and differentiate Digital Dream Labs from competitors.
- Assist in initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, social media, or content marketing.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling and testing.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice while participating in editorial direction.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and other efforts.
- Help with monitoring campaign performance on an ongoing basis by contributing to metrics analysis and hone in on opportunities for improvement.
- Help us maintain our finger on the pulse in the world of educational technology and companion robots.
- Embody a user-first mentality and an intense focus on business vision and strategy.
- Continually optimize through testing and internal and external feedback.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities related to DDL marketing, as may be assigned.
- Some illustration and/or animation skills
- Some experience with Art Direction for photography/video
Qualified candidates for this position will possess the following:
- Student, recent graduate and non-traditional students encouraged to apply (self-taught individuals will be equally considered with other candidates)
- Strong written / verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Preferred experience with inbound marketing software tools (ActiveCampaign, Sprout Social etc)
- Bonus points for skills in website CRM platforms such as Shopify and WordPress
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- This is a paid position
- 15-20 hours a week
Digital Dream Labs is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but we’re considering candidates across the United States. All interviews will be conducted remotely. If you are in the Pittsburgh area and choose to work in the office, the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To be considered, please send your resume and relevant application materials to email@example.com
Back to Job Opportunities