At Digital Dream Labs you will be welcomed to an open, inclusive, and diverse organization. We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries to comprehensive health benefits.
Our work is fun, challenging, and rewarding. Our culture promotes curiosity through on-going learning initiatives, a flexible work environment, and benefits to support work-life balance. We are looking for team members who are innovative, customer and growth-focused, and passionate about solving problems and delighting our customers.
Core Responsibilities and Day to Day Activities:
- Work with Sr. Robotics Technician to ensure daily tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Validate prototype and mechanical design concepts
- Perform tests on new PCB designs to ensure electronic functionality of the robot
- Design and build test fixtures for the manufacturing process
- Create assembly guides for production
- Repair customer robots
- Assist the development team with all soldering needs
- Assist with 3d printing prototypes and parts as needed
- Communicate effectively any issue or diagnostic problems of robots
- PCBA troubleshooting and diagnosis experience (5+ yrs)
- Working knowledge of digital oscilloscopes, multimeters, various soldering equipment, hand tools, and 3D printers.
- Excellent soldering skills (2+ years)
- Read and interpret electronic schematics (5+ years)
- Prototyping and assembly
- Ability to work with little oversight
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Very organized / Methodical
- Data collection and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team oriented and personally committed to continuous improvement
- Demonstrate ability to interface effectively and positively with all members of the organization
- Computer literacy for basic Microsoft Office applications, Google platform, and Slack platform for communication
Experience: 3+ years as robotics technician
Education: High school diploma with Associates degree in Electronic Engineering Technology preferred or 5 years related experience in place of associates degree.
Digital Dream Labs is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but we’re considering candidates across the United States. All interviews will be conducted remotely. If you are in the Pittsburgh area and choose to work in the office, the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To be considered, please send your resume and relevant application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Opportunities