- DDL CONNECT SUBSCRIPTION
At Digital Dream Labs you will be welcomed to an open, inclusive, and diverse organization. We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries to comprehensive health benefits.
Our work is fun, challenging, and rewarding. Our culture promotes curiosity through on-going learning initiatives, a flexible work environment, and benefits to support work-life balance. We are looking for team members who are innovative, customer and growth-focused, and passionate about solving problems and delighting our customers.
Core Responsibilities and Day to Day Activities:
- Design parts for robots and implement on PCB level
- Collaborate with suppliers and ODM partners is essential
- Review and recommend improvements to existing designs
- Manage prototype manufacture, testing, design refinements, then manufacturing liaison
- Verification, validation, testing of electronic circuit boards and PCB subassemblies
Nice to Have:
- Experience in electrical\hardware design, schematic capture, mixed signal boards development.
- Fluent in generating multi-layer PCB boards from 2 - 8 layers
- Component specification and selection as well as associated BOM, fabrication and assembly drawings creation.
- Experience in PCB project file maintenance, generation of output files for production.
- Experience in linking Altium Designer to Vendor databases
- Experience in creating and managing Altium Designer libraries
- Demonstrate proficiency using lab equipment and debug techniques.
Education: BSEE or BSCE with 5+ years’ experience
Digital Dream Labs is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but we’re considering candidates across the United States. All interviews will be conducted remotely. If you are in the Pittsburgh area and choose to work in the office, the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To be considered, please send your resume and relevant application materials to email@example.com
Back to Job Opportunities